Deepak chahar hat trick t20

deliveries in the third over. Share this article. Deepak made his t20 debut against Englland in He plays as a Right-arm medium Bowler.
This is a once in a lifetime experience and hopefully we carry forward the momentum, Iyer said. The right-arm fast bowler became the first Indian male cricketer, and 12th overall, to take a hat-trick in T20 internationals. Deepak Lokendrasingh Chahar is an Indian cricketer who was born on t Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. Iyer and Chahar stood tall and delivered the decisive blow. I am really happy with the support we have got. Chahar tore apart the Bangladesh batting order to hand India a 30-run win that helped the Men in Blue clinch the three-match series 2-1. Another star of the match was Shreyas Iyer and the young man conceded that he had to stick it out at the start of the innings after which he assessed the pace of the pitch which helped him accelerate and attack the spinners.

Deepak, chahar becomes second Indian to take T20I hat - trick - Sportstar

No, Deepak, chahar, isn' t the 'First Indian' to Claim Once I got in deepak chahar hat trick t20 I thought I would give myself some time, it really worked out for me today. Meanwhile, in the list of Indian bowlers in T20 internationals, Chahar bettered the figures of Yuzvendra Chahal, who held the previous record of 6 for 25 which came against England in 2017. Deepak Chahar Personal Life, date of birth, age (as of 2022) 29 Years.
Indian Premier League (IPL)Debut Year, domestic/ State Team, jersey Number #90 (CSK). Weight (approx.) in Kilograms- 75 Kg in Pounds- 165 lbs. Unmarried, marital Date, not Known, girlfriend/Affairs, jaya Bhardwaj Nationality Indian Zodiac Sign Leo Religion Hinduism Hobbies Driving and Listening deepak chahar hat trick t20 to Music Deepak Chahar Education Educational Qualification Graduate School Name.D. Best figures in T20Is: Indian bowlers with hat tricks: Tests: Harbhajan Singh, Irfan Pathan, oDIs: Chetan Sharma, Kapil Dev, Kuldeep Yadav Mohammed Shami. He take six wickets for seven runs against Bangladesh (t20 match). The Rajasthan seamer bagged 6 wickets for just 7 runs, including a hat-trick, from.2 overs to return with the best ever figures in the history of T20 internationals, surpassing the previous record held by Sri Lankas Ajantha. Deeksha, Deepak, profession, deepak chahar hat trick t20 cricketer, deepak Chahar Cricket Life, international Debut. Goenka Public School College / University Name Not Known Deepak Chahar Family Details Wife Name Not Known Father Name Lokander Singh Chahar Mother Name Pushpa Chahar Brother Name Rahul Chahar (cousin) Sister Name Malati Chahar Children None Deepak Chahar. Place of birth, agra, Uttar Pradesh, India, marital Status.

The right-arm fast bowler became the first Indian male cricketer, and 12th overall, to take a hat - trick in, t20 internationals. Deepak, chahar s figures of 6/7 is the best by a bowler in, t20 international cricket, surpassing the previous best of 6 for eight by Ajantha Mendis. Chahar s sensational bowling figures.2-0-7-6 brought Bangladesh down on its knees but the pacer isn t the first Indian bowler to claim a T20I hat - trick. Deepak, chahar became the first Indian who has claimed hat - trick in the t20 international cricket for India. Twelve hat -tricks have been claimed in the t20 international cricket.

Hat - trick

List of, hat -Tricks of Wickets in, t20 He became the first deepak chahar hat trick t20 Indian male cricketer to take a hat-trick in a Twenty20 International. I have been backing my instincts in the last couple of seasons. T20I debut v England.
It was dicey at the start. It was really important for us to be in this tough situation as we have not been in such a situation before. To be honest it wasnt an even innings. Deepak Chahar Biography, full Name, deepak Lokendrasingh Chahar, nickname. Rohit was planning to give me the crucial overs and the management wanted to do the same. It was really tough for me to analyse the wicket. Also read: Take a bow Deepak Chahar, Ganguly, Tendulkar laud record-breaking pacer. Chahar claimed the wicket of Shafiul Islam off the last delivery of the 18th over and then returned to dismiss Mustafizur Rahman and Aminul Islam off the first two balls of the 20th over to complete his hat-trick.

Deepak, lokendrasingh, chahar (born ) is an Indian International cricketer. He is a right-arm medium-fast bowler and lower-order batter, who plays for Rajasthan in domestic cricket and Chennai Super Kings in the Indian Premier League. He became the first Indian male cricketer to take. Deepak, chahar is a classical swing bowler who added. T20 street smarts to his game to hold the record for the best bowling figures in all T20Is: 6 for 7 against Bangladesh.

Deepak, chahar profile and biography, stats, records, averages

6 wickets for 7 runs: Sensational We needed a partnership at that time; I dell t20 cpu upgrade saw that their part-timer had come on and decided to go after him. Also read: Rohit Sharma credits bowlers for series-clinching win. ODI debut 25 September 2018 v Afghanistan. A dominant performance by India saw them thrash Bangladesh by 30 runs in the final T20I match at Nagpur. With this win, the hosts claimed the series 2-1.
Eye Color, black, hair Color, black, height in Feet Inches 511 in Meters-.80. I always focus on the next ball and keep doing dell t20 cpu upgrade that until I complete my spell, deepak chahar hat trick t20 Chahar said. I always focus on the next ball, I keep doing that, until I dont complete my spell, he said at the post match press conference. I have done it (the big hitting) in the past and you need to back yourself in those situations. Also, Chahar became the first Indian to bag a T20 hat-trick. The stars of the match were the youngsters in the side - Shreyas Iyer, Deepak Chahar and Shivam Dube.

While Iyer slammed his maiden 50, Chahar ended the innings with a hat - trick and in the process ended with figures of 6 for 7, which is now the best-ever figures for any bowler in this format. Deepak, chahar is one of the most popular cricketer of India. Deepak Chahar Bio, Age, Son, Daughter, Father Name, Mother Name, Marriage Photos, IPL, Wife Name Mobile Number. Kuldeep Yadav Hat trick 17th February 2014 vs Scotland Under 19s.

Add

Comments

Menu