Hazratullah zazai t20

16 sixes to carry Afghanistan to a massive total of 278 - also a world record. ODI Career After his impressive show in T20s Zazai also made his ODI debut against Ireland on 27th August 2018. One of the highlights of his career was when he scored a 22-ball half-century against Ireland and also holds the record for the fastest fifty by an Afghan Player. The Afghan Opener has played 16 ODI games for Afghanistan so far and has scored 361 runs at an average.56 which also includes two half-centuries.
RR (20 ov, T:193) 155/9, titans won by 37 runs, schedule. 126-, stirling and Kevin O'Brien's opening stand in the chase, the highest for any wicket. Jersey Number 3 (Afghanistan) Coach/Mentor Lance Klusener(Afghanistan) Personal Life Zodiac sign Aries School Not Known College Not Known Educational Qualification Not Known Family Father- Name not known Mother- Name not known Brother(s)- Ibrahim Hashimi Zazai Girlfriend/Wife Not Known Religion Islam Hobbies. The left-hander made his List A debut for his domestic team Amo Region in the Ghazi Amanullah Khan Regional Tournament on August 10, 2017. Full profile, hazratullah Zazai, in his brief career, is known for one stupendous innings - a 162 off 62 balls, the highest in a T20I, in Dehradun in February 2019 against Ireland. Date of Birth, hazratullah Zazai Age 24 years, birth Place, paktia, Afghanistan. List A Debut: Amo-Region vs Mis-Ainak at Khost, August 10, 2017.

Hazratullah Zazai profile and biography, stats, records, averages, photos and videos

Hazratullah Zazai - Player Profile - T20 Cricket Zazai has so far played 6 T20I games and has scored 378 runs hazratullah zazai t20 at an outstanding average.60. Vs Afghanistan at Dubai, December 16, 2016. I failed in hazratullah zazai t20 the T20 World Cup but that's in the past - Liton Das. Here's a look fastest 1000 in t20 at the major records that tumbled.
He scored 14 runs on his debut. Balls Faced: 500, scoring Rate 145.40, opened Batting: 22, top Scored in Innings: 6 of Team Runs Scored:.68, fielding, catches: 3, most Catches in Innings:. A broad, bulky southpaw, Zazai has a Hayden-esque presence at the wicket, and showed signs of a precocious prodigy as a teenager in a T20I series against Ireland, culminating in a fiery 82 to seal the series. He had already made an identity for himself with a 44-ball hundred in the APL, but the six sixes record, paired with Yuvraj Singh's 12-ball fifty record (both in the same game, 12 years apart) certainly sent his stock soaring into orbit. They lost wickets at regular intervals, failing to get any partnerships going. Hazratullah Zazai 's unbeaten 162 off just 62 balls powered Afghanistan to 278 for 3 in the second T20I against Ireland in Dehradun. Afghanistan's chance to find silver lining on tough tour.

Hazratullah Zazai, in his brief career, is known for one stupendous innings - a 162 off 62 balls, the highest. T20I, in Dehradun in February 2019 against Ireland. This was an innings of such. A tall, hulking presence at the crease, Zazai made waves as a 20-year-old by striking back-to-back half-centuries in just his second and third matches to ensure.

Hazratullah Zazai - Bio, Age, Net Worth, Single, Nationality, Body Measurement, Career

Hazratullah Zazai - Age, Height, Career Info, Girlfriend, Family, T20 World Cup 2021 He is expected to play an integral role for hazratullah zazai t20 Afghanistan in fastest 100 wickets in t20 international ICC T20 World Cup 2021. 16, sixes hit by Hazratullah during his innings, the most by a batsman in a T20I innings. Career Turning Point, his innings of 162 runs against Ireland in 2019 was one of the most remarkable moments in Afghanistan cricket and also made me a household name in his country.
This was an innings of such extraordinary carnage, that it made him a household name in the cricketing fraternity overnight. India and West Indies hold the record when they made 489 in Lauderhill in 2016. Sunrisers Hyderabad, kolkata Knight Riders, match yet to begin, schedule. 6 months ago by, hiren Kumar, share on facebook. Cricbuzz, related stories, domingo disappointed as Bangladesh's fielding slump continues. Afghanistan tour OF bangladesh, 2022 by, cricbuzz Staff, published on, hazratullah Zazai struck an unbeaten 59 off 45 fastest 100 wickets in t20 international AFP. Rashid Khan puts national duty above franchise cricket. The burly southpaw has an arc, an area which the bowlers would want to stay away from. He set the world stage alight when he smashed six sixes in an over in the Afghanistan Premier League, playing for Kabul Zwanan against Balkh Legends in Sharjah.

T20I series sweep of Ireland. Hazratullah Zazai - T20, internationals, profile, statistical overview, batting graphs, bowling graphs, performances by ground, performances by opponent, performances by year, performances by series, performances by batting position, analysis of dismissals, list of innings, partnership records, man of match awards. According to the 2020 report, Hazratullah Zazai was the highest-paid Afghan cricketer in the league, earning 40,000 in the Lanka Premier League this year.

Zazai stars as clinical Afghanistan square T20I series

Hazratullah Zazai 162, fastest 100 runs in t20 international Afghanistan 278 - a record-breaking T20I - espncricinfo He was average on his debut and scored 18 off 24 balls. He picks a wicket every eight balls against Ireland. Skipper Mohammad Nabi only gave way 14 in his four as Bangladesh failed to get going.
He made his T20 debut against the UAE on 16th December 2016. Zazai reached his fifty but Ghani fell short. Playing Role, batsman, batting Style, left Handed Bat, bowling Style. In October 2018, Zazai hit 6 sixes in an over against Balkh Legends in the Afghanistan Premier League. His partnership with Mohammad Shahzad will be another crucial factor that will decide their team's fate. 278, the highest-ever total in all T20s. In 2018, he smashed 162 runs in a T20I game against Ireland and is one of the major highlights of Afghan Cricket. 91-, paul Stirling's score - the highest by an Ireland batsman in T20Is.

Zazais net worth.8 million as of 2021. Relationship Status There is no information in the media concerning his personal life. Hazaratullah has kept his personal life under wraps. Zazai has so far played 6 T20I games and has scored 378 runs at an outstanding average.60.

Add

Comments

Menu