Fastest 4000 runs in t20

rate of close. Interestingly, Azam is the first cricketer of Pakistan to amass 4000 ODI runs in less than 100 innings. The current Ireland cricketer has scored 2570 T20I runs in 91 innings that he played in T20Is. However, Babar Azam overtook Kohli in terms of innings Played. He is the second-fastest cricketer to amass 2000 ODI runs and the second quickest to 1000 T20I runs.
Although, Kohli has still held the record of fastest player to score 3000 runs in T20I cricket. Player Name, country, innings taken to cross 4000 runs 1, hashim Amla, south Africa. The third place in the list is occupied by West Indian batting icon, Sir Vivian Richards, who went past 4000 ODI runs in 88 innings. Kohli has scored 3227 runs so far in the format including 29 half-centuries. Facebook or Subscribe to our Channel otherwise You can also opt to follow. Even though Imam-ul-Haq scored a century and Azam chipped in with a fifty, the other Pakistan batters failed to step up to the occasion, as the kangaroos thrashed their opponents. He has showcased stunning form in the domestic tournament.

Top Runs in Test List of Fastest

PAK vs AUS: Babar Azam becomes the fastest Asian england t20 highlights to reach In that process, Babar became the fastest Asian batsman to 3000, 4000, and england t20 jersey colour 6000 T20 runs. Read also: bcci invites bids for IPL 2023 Media rights. He has played with a strike rate of 136 and with a decent average.6. Overall, is the 15th player from Pakistan to score 4000 ODI runs. The current Australian skipper has a great strike rate of 148.32 in the T20I games.
Guptill has secured 2500 T20I runs in the 83 innings thats made him the 4th fastest to reach the milestone. The Pakistan skipper breached the 4000-run mark in ODI cricket and became the 15th batter from his country to go past the landmark. Meanwhile, Guptill has played with an impressive strike rate of 136.5 and scored 2 centuries and 18 half-centuries in the format. Indian captain, virat Kohli was the record holder for the fastest 2500 T20I runs in cricket history till yesterdays match. Pakistan batting sensation, babar Azam went past a significant milestone during the first ODI against Australia on Tuesday (March 29). He has scored 2 centuries and 15 half-centuries so far in the shortest england t20 highlights format of the game including the highest score of 172 runs. Moreover, Finch is the leading run-scorer for his country. One of his most remarkable individual performances is his World Cup ton in a crunch game against New Zealand will go down as one of the great Pakistan ODI.

The 117 innings taken by Rahul for 4000, t20 runs are also the 4th fewest by any player. Chris Gayle is the quickest player to get there taking 107 innings while Shaun Marsh needed 113 innings. Fastest 4000, test runs - Get the list of, fastest to 4000 runs. Test, Top 10 fastest players to reach 4000 runs. Follow Sportskeeda for more updates on Cricket Records.

Babar Azam surpasses Virat Kohli as fastest Asian to score

Babar Azam becomes second fastest batter to england t20 fixtures breach 4000 He has scored 2507 runs with a good average.21 in the format. Aaron Finch Australia 78 innings. Babar Azam breached the 4000-run mark in just 82 innings and is quicker to the landmark than legends like. Hashim Amla holds the first position with 81 ODI innings on this prestigious list. T20I runs in crickets history.
Australian skipper, aaron Finch comes england t20 fixtures at the 3rd spot as he reached the milestone in just 78 innings. Pakistani skipper, babar Azam on Sunday became the fastest to reach the 7,000 runs mark in T20 cricket, surpassing West Indies great Chris Gayle. The blackcaps opener of this format, Martin Guptill comes in the 4th spot on the list. The previous best was Quinton De Kock- 28 years, 285 days. Babar Azam is now the fastest Asian to reach 4000 runs in the One-Day Internationals. For all the latest cricket news, updates, live scores, and cricket fixtures log on. Virat Kohli India 68 innings.

Babar Azam is now the fastest, asian to reach 4000 runs in the One-Day Internationals. The Pakistan skipper added this remarkable feat to his name during the first ODI of PAK vs AUS on Tuesday. He scored his 15th run in the match and touched the milestone of 4000, oDI runs. Pakistan captain Babar Azam has surpassed India s Virat Kohli to become the fastest, asian batter to score 4000, oDI runs.The 27-year-old batter achieved the milestone during the first ODI against. Another important feat accomplished by Azam is that he is the fastest, pakistan batter and the second- fastest.

Babar Azam becomes second-fastest to 4,000 ODI runs: Key

Records Twenty20 Internationals Batting records Martin Guptil New Zealand 83 innings. In this article, Sportzpoint will point out the players with the fastest 2500. The 27-year-old batter also reached the milestone of 4000 runs from 3000 runs in just 14 innings during the PAK vs AUS. Earlier this year in April, Babar Azam had surpassed Virat Kohlis record to become the fastest to make 2,000 runs in T20ls, beating the Indian skipper by a margin of just four innings.
Gayle was the fastest man on the planet when he touched the 7000 run mark england t20 dress in 192 innings. Joe Root, england 91 5, virat Kohli, india. Meanwhile, Kohli has the best average among all in the list, he has an outstanding average.05 in the format. England batter Joe Root occupies the fourth spot, having breached the 4000-run barrier in 91 innings. Babar has scored 39 runs in 34 balls before getting out in Zampas delivery and reaching the milestone. Australia set the Pakistan side a stiff target of 314 for a victory. He scored his 15th run in the match and touched the milestone of 4000 ODI runs. Its about the batsmans patience to score runs as much as he can for his team. Hes also the fastest Asian batsman to score 1,000 as well as 2000 T20I runs. Paul completed 2500 runs in T20I cricket in 89 innings and becomes the 5th fastest to reach the milestone.

ODI cricket ever to breach the 4000-run mark. Babar Azam accomplishes a stellar feat. Babar is now the second- fastest to 4,000, oDI runs. He took 82 innings to reach the milestone. Former South African cricketer Hashim Amla (81 innings) holds the record for the fastest to 4,000 runs.

Add

Comments

Menu